Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Week in Review (April 18 - April 24)

Tuesday (15,706 steps) - Work in the office. Did my Peloton strength training during lunch. After work I headed over to Green Mountain for another evening of volunteering doing trail maintenance. While we were doing some actually trail work, the back half of the night was collecting litter off the trail. I swear, this area gets the most trash I've ever seen (didn't get a pic of all the trash we did pick up though).

Wednesday (20,247 steps) - Work from home! Went for an easy run and took Olive for a walk at lunch. Ariel had an afternoon track meet, so I headed down and brought my laptop so I could work remote. It was REALLY FREAKING COLD. 

She was only a few seconds off PR pace for the 1600 but had a rough 3200 thanks to all the wind. I ended up taking her out to dinner at Salsa's afterwards. 
Thursday (14,835 steps) - Since I worked from home on Wednesday, sadly, I had to work in office. Rushed home after work so I could grab Olive and head to Belmar. Ran with Paula and Maya, like usual. 
Friday (13,015 steps) - Skipped Wash Park and coffee since Pete was out of town and no one else seemed motivated for another cold morning. Worked in office and met up with Ben for a beer since A had prom. Here's one pic - isn't she lovely?
Saturday (23,932 steps) - ANOTHER SNOW STORM OVERNIGHT. WTF. Did some deliveries and made cinnamon rolls for breakfast. 
She is very interested in ducks
After I took Olive for a walk I headed up to Broomfield to meet Ben for a run. It was still cold and snowing for a bulk of it. Had a beer before heading home. Blah.
Sunday (23,603 steps) - "Slept late" and did some deliveries. Took Olive for a walk. I couldn't believe we'd had enough snow for someone to make this snow family. The biggest one was about my height.
I had a great plan to run to 4 Noses to meet Ben for a beer. They were doing a special evening with a hawk for Earth Day. 
Monday (17,492 steps) - Work from home and started really packing for Cocodona. Can't believe it's only a week away! Just need to nail down my drop bags...

Robin and Olive are a big help

Stats:
  • 128,830 steps
  • 22.62 miles run
  • 0 minutes of cardio
  • 30 minutes of strength training

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (April 23 to April 29)

Tuesday  (13,393 steps) - Peloton before work and strength training at lunch. The landscapers had been hard at work all day. Crazy how much ...