Wednesday (19,478 steps) - 6 am barre class with Andrea. Whole class we used the rubber hoops and it was freaking hard. Picked A up at school and then after work we went down to Denver for run club. It had been so warm during that day that I only wore a short sleeve shirt and my Roost team jacket. It was freaking cold and the roads were SUPER icy.
Thursday (16,026 steps) - Another 6 am barre class with Andrea. Instead of the rubber loop things, we used the ball the whole class. Just as freaking hard. Glad it is my last class until Sunday. Hit 15 classes for the month, only need 5 more for the challenge! Picked A up at school again and after work we drove over to Belmar for run club. Again, it had been warm during the day. Happy I was a non-believer and I wore warmer clothes. A opted to walk with Mo and Colfax, and I ran a small loop with Heather and Eric. We finally earned our club shirts, and went to Rocko's after.
Friday (steps) - Sleeping in! Well, sad that 7 am is sleeping in, but it's a lot later than when I have to get up to go to barre. Work was super slow. Picked up A a bit earlier than usual so I could take her to a sleepover for Girl Scouts. Actually went to bed pretty early, even though I was home alone.
Sunday (steps) - I was woken up around 4:45 in the morning because Rachelle wasn't feeling well. Feverish, headache and stomach ache. She called her mom, who told her to go back to sleep. What. I eventually went back to sleep as well, after situating Rachelle on the couch downstairs. I was woken up a second time around 8 because she was now puking. I texted her mom, but didn't hear back for over an hour. And another hour before she came to pick her up. After Rachelle left we did laundry and had breakfast. Around 1 I went for a run.
Monday (steps) - Actually got up and went for a run before work for the first time in ages. I had hoped for 3 but felt pretty good so went for 4. Slowish, but no unplanned walk breaks, hurray!
- 135,816 steps
- 21.9 miles run
- 4 barre classes, some walking
- Current weight - 125. Almost a pound down from where I was, but still about 5 pounds from my normal "comfortable" weight. Boo, hiss.
- Found out that about a third of our firm is leaving to go to another law firm on the other side of the city. Supposedly it will not have an impact on our current firm, yet there have been a LOT of closed doors and meetings.
- I hate being fat, I hate not feeling like I can eat what I want.
- Finally seem to be out of my "slump" and I actually ran a fairly solid (although low mileage) week. Need to get back into "training" if I want to have a strong season.