Wednesday - Oh hey. NOTHING. Another trip to Yogurtland.
Thursday - Again, tried to do a run (I mean, RnR Denver was so great, I could SURELY replicate that?) - made it about 3.5 miles and quit. Blah. Finally FINALLY did the video trifecta (legs, arms core) - hard, but not quite the WORST.
Friday - Nothing. EXCEPT, I went out with co-workers for drinks and then went to The Asylum haunted house! I have only been to one EVER, and it was like 10 years ago. I was disappointed, it was not scary at all. At least there was no line? And, I'm the most fun ever:
Saturday - Slightly hung over, I got up and went to the gym (instead of racing the first Halloween half marathon the Denver area has had,waaaaaah). I fueled with a pumpkin donut and then knocked out a solid 10 miles while watching another zombie movie:
I finally broke out my last pair of "new" Newtons. Maybe I'll keep them as treadmill only shoes so they last longer? Also, I love the INKnBURN robot capris so much. Took the kids to see Despicable Me 2 - which was HILARIOUS.
Sunday - I had originally planned on getting up early and possibly running 6-8 miles at Marshall Mesa. Then my alarm went off and I decided to stay in bed. Instead, I spent the day EATING ALL THE THINGS. Oh, I did walk a mile on the treadmill and do the arms/core videos. Took the kids to see Turbo, it was pretty cute. I later took A roller skating:
|in line for the limbo|
Gain - 1.8 pounds
- I shouldn't really be surprised by this. I ate ALL the things again this week. My appetite that seemed to disappear all summer is certainly back with a vengeance.
|Red velvet pancakes are THE BEST|
- Ariel wrote this as one of her writing assignments. I found it cute, accurate and hilarious:
- Work, work, work. LAME, LAME, LAME.
- As I said last week, I give up on the whole online dating thing. The last guy that I had gone out with said he still wanted to talk, blah blah blah. Then he asked me out AGAIN, after I already told him I wasn't wanting to date right now and since I told him no that last time I haven't heard from him since.
- I hate hate hate how dark it is right now. Makes it hard to get out of bed and go to MY STUPID CRAP JOB that I dislike so much.
- Gloomy and sad right now. Holidays are approaching and I am REALLY not looking forward to being by myself. Wah. I guess the silver lining is ALL THAT MONEY I WILL SAVE HAVING NO ONE TO BUY FOR.