Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Week in Review (December 27 - January 2)

Tuesday (17,922 steps) - Got up early (feeling like death, btw) so that I could go to work early. With A gone, I can go in earlier, and therefore not have to use as much PTO as I would normally have to. Got to work around 8, went to Laura's barre class at noon - last one of 2016! Initially I had planned on going to Runners Edge speed work at Sloan's Lake, but as the afternoon wore on, I just wasn't feeling it. Stayed late at work and went home instead. Walked for about 45 minutes on the treadmill watching Criminal Minds and also watched two episodes of Conviction.
Wednesday (17,988 steps) - Actually woke up feeling rested. Went to work early again, then went to run club after work. It was a balmy 42 degrees so I didn't have to wear a jacket/vest. I had planned on a "short" run - like a small loop - but then I looked at my run club miles for the year and realized I needed at least 2 to hit 100 miles for the year. I ended up doing 3.1 with Colfax while backtracking trying to find Maureen. Didn't hang out too long because I still had last minute packing to do. Watched an episode of Conviction and sat in the Elevated Legs while eating dinner. Last minute packing/adjustments took until 11:00.
Thursday (13,366 steps) - Across the Years
Friday (110,914 steps) - Across the Years
Saturday (113,727 steps) - Across the Years
Sunday (16,492 steps) - Across the Years.
By the time I got out of the airport it was about 3 pm. I stopped at the grocery store on the way home. Got home at 4:30ish. Shower, made food, and then binge-watched The OA with the cats.
Didn't go to bed until like 10. Too late!
Monday (16,019 steps) - Managed to stay in bed until like 9. Can't believe I didn't sleep longer.
I think someone missed me!
Did some laundry, cleaned the downstairs bathroom and finished watching The OA. Watched a few episodes of Snapped before heading to barre. Back home and had dinner while watching Snapped. Then walked on the treadmill to get my steps in for the day while watching "From Fat to Finish Line." Watched an episode of Conviction and then went to bed, around 10 again.

Stats:
  • 306,428 steps
  • 109 miles run
  • 2 barre classes, lots of treadmill walking
  • Current weight ?????? - Maybe I'll never weigh in again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (March 19 - March 25)

Tuesday  (12,786 steps) - Work in the office. Since Ariel is in France, I had to hire a dog walker for the first time in a VERY long time (l...