Friday, September 9, 2011

Fast and the Fabulous!

Munchkin Mile with A. Originally I was wearing the pink dot skirt, but A says "Mom, I know you have this same skirt, you should change." Yes, ma'am.



Her fastest loop EVER! 14:30, and with how long we run, her average pace was 13:05. Rock star!! Her sprint at the end? Super impressive... right around 7:30 pace for the last 20 seconds or so.

I followed this run up with my RLRF long run:

MP, WK3, KR3
Goal - 13 miles @ MP (10:42)
Actual - 13.16 miles @ 10:33
Total - 13.16 in 2:19:00

9 comments:

  1. I'm amazed how much she loves running!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! She is quite the runner chick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you have matching skirts! I know I will have to get my daughter matching skirts with me soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could get my kids to run with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SERIOUSLY! So cool. Just wait 'til her legs are longer and her mile splits will be insane! (They already are as a little kid, but she'll be amazing to watch as she gets older & if she still wants to do it!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you changed. She was really right on that one. I mean hello?? Matchy Matchy!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (March 19 - March 25)

Tuesday  (12,786 steps) - Work in the office. Since Ariel is in France, I had to hire a dog walker for the first time in a VERY long time (l...