Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Week in Review (June 3 - June 9)

Tuesday - A got to go on vacation (AGAIN) with my parents, so after work I grabbed a quick drink with co-workers. I had plans to cross-train at home, but then I didn't. I watched Criminal Minds and had a beer.
Wednesday - Headed to a fun night at run club for "National Running Day." Really didn't feel like running, but I ran a couple with Heather anyway.


Thursday - Last night off before A got back from vacation so I headed to a (new to me) trail out near Golden. OMG I AM IN LOVE. I wasn't sure on distances and didn't bring water (dumb) so I didn't want to go too far, but ended up running an AMAZING 5 miles. I just love love love trails soooo much.
Friday - Nothing. Ate pizza. Visited a waffle truck.


Saturday - A and I volunteered at the Crescent Moon triathlon at the Aurora Reservoir. We had to be there at 6, which meant we were up before 5 am for the HOUR LONG DRIVE to get out there. The only volunteering we have done at a multi-sport event still had us on the run portion. This time, we also got to do body marking. A thought that was the MOST FUN EVER.



After the race started, A and I were both put on the run course to make sure the runners didn't go the wrong way. No one did (and only one person asked to be sure they were going the right way). We left at 11:30 and headed to a birthday party at the pool by our house. Spent the rest of the day exhausted, went to bed early.
Sunday - Up early AGAIN for the Carnivore Classic. By the time we toured the Sanctuary, we didn't get on the road until about 1:30. After stopping for lunch and errands, the day was pretty much over. Where did the weekend go???


Monday - Negative zero motivation. I mowed the lawn and did nothing else. A and I went out to dinner instead.

Weekly Miles Run - 20.88 (NO treadmill)
Weekly Cross Training - Uh. None.
Minutes of Strength - ZERO. oops :(

Weekly Gain - Horrible.

  • I thought I was pretty careful this week, but now that I think about it, I had pizza three nights, and more beer than usual. Le sigh. Sometimes, I really hate "eating right."

Everything Else

  • Uh. Nothing.

3 comments:

  1. Love that you volunteer with your daughter, great role model!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the recap of the half marathon. Like Carla said "Waffle truck?" - sounds pretty irresistible.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (March 19 - March 25)

Tuesday  (12,786 steps) - Work in the office. Since Ariel is in France, I had to hire a dog walker for the first time in a VERY long time (l...