Thursday, December 2, 2010

Three Things Thursday - AWESOME Edition!

The-Who-Says-You-Only-Have-To-Be-Thankful-On-Thanksgiving-Post

1. PEOPLE

I have an amazing family and a really great group of friends. Thanks, everyone... for everything.

2. LIFE

My life totally rocks. 2010 has been an awesome year so far. Ups and downs, but I accomplished way more this year than I ever thought was possible. From traveling, to my races, to finally getting out of that draining job. Yeah, the last 6 weeks have been rough, but everything happens for a reason, and I couldn't be more happy with where I've ended up.

3. HEALTH

As most of you know, I used to be overweight (45+ pounds more than I am now) and a pack a day smoker. Yesterday, I celebrated three years smoke free.


I'm a firm believer that you can do just about anything you set your mind to... So set your sights on something AWESOME.

6 comments:

  1. You are so inspiring Becca! Happy that you have found a new job & are feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely awesome! and inspiring too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 3 years smoke free!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a turn around! I didn't know you used to be a smoker, and never would have guessed it. Congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (March 19 - March 25)

Tuesday  (12,786 steps) - Work in the office. Since Ariel is in France, I had to hire a dog walker for the first time in a VERY long time (l...