Thursday, September 16, 2010

Three Things Thursday

#1


#2 - Job update: Not having any luck finding anything. With all my upcoming adventures, I talked my boss into letting me stay on part time (better than nothing) until mid-October. Hopefully I'll find something that will let me start right after I get back from Greece beginning of November.

#3 - With my recent vacation I haven't done any cross-training or weights in almost 2 weeks. I did a quick workout at the gym on my way home - 30 minutes on the bike and lifted some weights (would have liked to have done more but apparently 3:45 is when all the body builders are there). Will follow that up with my gymnastics after dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Love # 1! :)

    Smart thing to talk your boss into working part-time for now. Hope you'll find something soon! I'm battling the work dilemma too, so I might just end up looking for a different employer in the next couple of weeks. Yeugh! I feel your pain. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (March 19 - March 25)

Tuesday  (12,786 steps) - Work in the office. Since Ariel is in France, I had to hire a dog walker for the first time in a VERY long time (l...