Thursday, September 16, 2010

Doesn't Get Easier

Wednesday, September 15
Yasso 800s

Worried that my ankle wasn't going  to hold up during the run, so I took it a bit easy during my warm-up.



Throbbing not as bad as yesterday. I figured I'd give my Yasso's a try and I could always stop if it bothered me.


Shocked that I finished my entire set.


  • SEVEN sets - 4 min @ 7.5 mph & 4 min @ 3.0 mph
  • 9 min @ 6.0 mph
Next time I do the program I'll have to split the sets because the treadmill won't let me program more than 60 minutes in at a time (booo).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (April 2 - April 8)

Tuesday  (17,510) - Peloton before work in the office. Did my short cross training and left at lunch since Joyce is on vacation. Finally sto...