Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Big News

I am 99% committed. (Or is it a 99% chance that I *should* be committed?) I have been debating for a few months about attempting my first (only?) 100 mile race. Well, pretty much since the day I finished my first 50 mile race. I have a decent mileage base and I think I can do it. After reading Fast Cory's race recap of HIS first 100 miler... I was convinced. (THANK YOU Cory, for all the info!!) I can totally do it. So. If anyone wants to join me in Moab, the last weekend of March...



So. Join me... as I train for my first 100 mile race. It'll be an adventure... I promise.

11 comments:

  1. You are nuts! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!!!!!
    LOOK! I'm visiting!

    Oh, and you're running a lot.

    You're pretty much my hero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! That's is bad ass!! Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! My husband wants to run his first 100 miler in 2012 and if all goes as planned I want to run my first 50 miler.

    Off to check out Fast Cory!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lawd. i won’t be joining you, but i will be reading your blog and DM posts in awe… :):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

    I am so happy for you! You totally have the base and plenty of time to be ready for it. I CAN'T WAIT to hear about the training and the race!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get out of here! Are you serious? So. Freaking. Cool!!!!!!!! :)

    Badasstinista for life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is awesome! Good luck training!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh.
    My.
    Gosh.


    I shall spectate from afar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOCA! OMG. That is crazy & super cool. I wish I could go down just to spectate. Maybe I'll have an excuse to go to Moab in March?

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is just AWESOME and Moab is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (March 19 - March 25)

Tuesday  (12,786 steps) - Work in the office. Since Ariel is in France, I had to hire a dog walker for the first time in a VERY long time (l...