Friday, April 29, 2011

Foto Friday

(Because I know it makes Giraffy cringe when I type phonetically...)

None of these pictures are race related, just random shots from the week.

A and her doll, Eva - Matchy, Matchy!
The 80s crimping test project!
A's toy of the week. My old "mouse house" - made by my mother, but houses only bunnies and foxes (yes, they are friends)
P90X results so far... 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off
TGIF!! Good luck to everyone racing this weekend! This is my second week off in a row. I'm losing my mind without racing, especially since there were SO many to choose from.

2 comments:

  1. P90x seems to be doing you good. I am so scared of it. Is it as scary as they say or should I just shut up and do it!!! Your abs are looking killer but I also have no idea what they looked like before. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that A has a matching outfit with her doll! I was totally that girl when I was little. My Cabbage Patch Kid and I had a few matching outfits!

    I want your abs!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (March 19 - March 25)

Tuesday  (12,786 steps) - Work in the office. Since Ariel is in France, I had to hire a dog walker for the first time in a VERY long time (l...