Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Treadmill Training Run - Monday, June 21

What used to be a super easy day at the gym (BodyFlow - which is Yoga/Pilates/Tai Chi) is now "hill workout day." We were sorta unimpressed with the "Kauai Program" that we did last week. We opted to do the Aerobic #6 program which capped at 3.0 incline. This is what the course looks like:


I managed to keep my pace of 5.2 mph the entire hour, which was hard since it was a billion degrees in the gym. Again.


Other than it being unbearably hot, it could have been worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (April 2 - April 8)

Tuesday  (17,510) - Peloton before work in the office. Did my short cross training and left at lunch since Joyce is on vacation. Finally sto...