It was over 90 degrees again when I was heading to the gym, and once again, it was sweltering hot inside. Really wish they would turn the AC up. It's really tough running when it is that hot, but I guess it is good training for some of the runs I have planned. Anyway, I got to the gym late and only had 30 minutes to run. I pushed it a bit more than I usually do on a Friday since I was on limited time. Again, it could have been worse:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Week in Review (September 22 - September 28)
Tuesday (13,280 steps) - Peloton ride and walk with Ben and Olive before going to work. Gym at lunch for StairMaster, strength training and...
-
It rhymes, therefore it MUST be awesome. I am super excited for my upcoming 50K. It is my FIRST ultra AND also my first trail run. I'l...
-
The 100th Follower Giveaway! Yeah, I know I had my 100th follower a few weeks ago. I was just deciding... what to do for a giveaway. I re...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)