Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Week in Review (August 8 - August 14)

Tuesday (10,706 steps) - Peloton before work. For some reason, I was about halfway through a 30 minute ride when a pop-up came on the screen saying the bike needed an update and did I want to do it now or later? WHY WOULD I WANT TO DO AN UPDATE IN THE MIDDLE OF A RIDE?? I wasn't able to get back into it and had to do something else instead. So freaking annoying!!!!!  Work in the office, cross training at lunch, including a 30 minute total body class. Ooooof.
Wednesday (15,958 steps) - Work in the office. Had another hill repeat workout on schedule, so I headed over to Dinosaur Ridge. It's a VERY intimidating set of 5, but I slowed the climbs a tiny bit and my descents were WAY faster than the last time I ran these.
Ben met me when I was finishing up and we stopped at Parry's on the way home for a Juicy Bits.
Thursday (23,943 steps) - Work from home! Had a 90 minute run on schedule, so I took an early lunch to get it done. 
Took Olive for a walk after that. Ariel and I picked up pizza from Costco for lunch. 
Friday (14,677 steps) - Wash Park and coffee!
My computer was getting worked on at lunch, so I went for a longer walk. Ugh, so tired of all the stupid construction downtown. AND I discovered that even more stores/restaurants are closed. I hate it here.
Saturday (25,752 steps) - Met Ben in Boulder for a trail run. Neither of us was super into it, and it seemed hard and VERY humid.


Most exciting part of the day was seeing our first snake of the season. (Not poisonous, and very uninterested in us).
Went to Runners Roost to pick up new shoes for Ariel (and did NOT get anything for myself, haha). Took Olive for a walk. Went to 4 Noses with Ben. No idea what happened the rest of the night.
Sunday (20,913 steps) - Relaxed a bit before going out for a recovery run, then taking Olive for a walk. Exciting day, she had her first grooming appointment! I think they did a wonderful job, and apparently she did very well.
Ben and I went to see Barbie and we both liked it! 
Monday (19,437 steps) - Work from home. Did my run early while it was still "cool" and took Olive for a walk. Ariel and I went to Costco for lunch again (and tried the frozen coffee, which was tasty!) Work was uninteresting, but the mail was fun! I finally got a quiver for my pack - and after watching numerous YouTube videos, finally figured out how to attach it. 
Ben came over after work to help work on the backyard. It is truly a disaster. We went to 4 Noses for a beer after, and I had leftovers for dinner. Wooo.

Stats:
  • 131,386 steps
  • 32.91 miles run
  • 28 minutes of cardio
  • 30 minutes of strength training

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (April 30 to May 6)

Tuesday  (17,627 steps) - Peloton ride before working in the office. Did my strength training after lunch. Left right after work to go to A&...