Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Week in Review (November 1- November 7)

Tuesday (13,998 steps) - Work in the office. Walk at lunch and then another "little loop" when I got home. Some excitement when Batman "killed" another mouse. (The mouse actually just staggered, dramatically fell over, twitched, and then was no more. But Batman was "watching" haha).
Post murder, and he looks very pleased with himself
Wednesday (16,604 steps) - Work in the office. Walk at lunch. After work I quickly headed home and did my run by the house. It was actually a really great run!
Thursday (17,262 steps) - Work from home. Went for a walk at lunch and did some stretching. Finished all my packing for Nebraska. Can't believe I waited so long to prep everything. BUT, I will say that I did a really great job with my bags this time. It looks like a lot, but it condensed down pretty small. 


Friday (7,866 steps) - Lisa showed up a few minutes early. We loaded everything into her car and headed out for a long drive to Norfolk. We stopped to use the bathroom in Julesburg. 
Does not get more interesting from here.
We got lunch in Kearney at Cunningham's Journal on the Lake. I had a burger and probably the best mac n' cheese I've ever had in my life. And it wasn't very expensive, either! 
Continued the drive and made it to our hotel without any problems. Checked into our room and then headed down the hall to packet pick up. Decided to wait to do drop bags until after I had the chance to double-check things with the forecast change. 

Photo: Brooke Kaczor


Brought all our stuff up to the room, admired the swag, reorganized bags a bit. Dropped them off, and went to Walmart for some last minute groceries and to pick up dinner, since neither one of us was hungry enough to go out for food. Tried to go to bed early, and unfortunately, tossed and turned a lot, even with a giant King bed :(
Saturday (140,733 steps) - Cowboy 200
Sunday (137,171 steps) - Cowboy 200
Monday (135,664 steps) - Cowboy 200

Stats:
  • 469,298 steps
  • 207.47 miles run
  • 0 minutes of cardio
  • 0 minutes of strength training

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (April 16 - April 22)

Tuesday  (43,134 steps) - the end of Southern States 200 ! After I loaded up my drop bags I was suddenly exhausted. I knew there was no way ...