Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Week in Review (January 23 - January 28)

Tuesday (10,667 steps) - Strength class during lunch. Walk to the lake.
Wednesday (20,097 steps) - A few attorneys took me out to lunch for a late "holiday" thank you. We went to Jax's near Union Station - and I stepped way outside my comfort zone and had a Lobster BLT - and boy was it delicious!! Roost Boulder! Not as great a run as last time, overall pretty tired. Trails were in pretty decent condition, though.


Thursday (11,200 steps) - Core during lunch. Belmar after. Ran the small loop with Dulce. There was a presentation after with "Funny Runner."
We actually went to Chuy's after - a lot of fun. Dinner should always be a margarita and chips.
Friday (11,286 steps) - Core during lunch. Again. Bad idea to do core two days in a row. Walk to the lake:
Ariel added more (and different) color to my hair. Eee!
Saturday (18,512 steps) - Easy run with Runners Edge. Nice to only run 6 miles.

We had one of the last aid station pick-up times, so we went to Mimi's with Janet.
I hadn't wanted to spend money on breakfast, but it was really good. Spent the day doing laundry and packing. Eep! Actually did my hair so I could see what it looked like with the new color. A bit more dramatic than I expected, but I really like it!! I may actually have to "care" and do my hair once in a while.
Sunday (12,719 steps) - bRUNch with Mo and Colfax at Milk Market. This is a fun monthly run that I will try to do as often as I can.

Had a frittata and a bloody Mary. Went to Target after to pick up a bunch of random items. Tried to nap. Went to Wrigley's for the 2019 RMRR banquet. Sooo many people in such a small space. Fun night though, and I enjoyed winning (7th place) for the Trophy Series!

Monday (10,060 steps) - The 1-2" of snow we had predicted ended up being a nightmare of a winter storm. Took an hour and a half to get to work, barely made it there. Core class during lunch. So exhausted from the day that we skipped the Stapleton anniversary run :( We did, however, go on a walk to the lake (and had a LOT of fun), had pho for dinner, and went to bed insanely early.


Stats:

  • 94,541 steps
  • 22.4 miles run
  • 4 gym classes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (April 2 - April 8)

Tuesday  (17,510) - Peloton before work in the office. Did my short cross training and left at lunch since Joyce is on vacation. Finally sto...