Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Week in Review (November 25 - December 1)

Tuesday - Nothing...
Wednesday - Nothing...
Thursday - Happy Thanksgiving! A and I ran a turkey trot. After lunch I took the kids to see Big Hero 6 (which was cute), and then we had dinner with my parents.


Friday - Nothing. Ariel suckered me into a big of Black Friday shopping, which ended up not being TOO terrible. We went to my friends house for a Thanksgiving potluck. Delicious.
Saturday - Nothing... I feel like this day must have happened, but I have no recollection of what I might have done, other than taking A roller skating. Strange.
Sunday - Hey! I ran! 5 whole miles! Outside! On Clear Creek Trail! So, first real run since Big Cedar. I felt pretty good, even though it was the coldest EVER EVER EVER.




Monday - Did the butt and thigh video during lunch, and then ran a few on the treadmill at the gym after work. It felt a bit "hard" - and my legs were tired from the video, but it wasn't too terrible.

Miles Run - 10.31
Minutes of Cross Training - 0
Minutes of Strength/Stretching - 30

Weekly Loss - 1.0 (121.4 - OUCH!)
  • Technically, I had a loss this week. Not really sure how. I did virtually no exercise and ate ALL OF THE THINGS. The body is weird.
Everything Else
  • Oh lookie, nothing!
  • It was pretty hard to take a full week off after Big Cedar. I have just been feeling run down and tired. I didn't get as much sleep as I would have liked, but other than the Turkey Trot I did with Ariel, I did nothing for 8 whole days. That's gotta be a record for me!
  • I did score some decent Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals! I registered for two April races, a new running skirt, and THESE cool pants: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (April 2 - April 8)

Tuesday  (17,510) - Peloton before work in the office. Did my short cross training and left at lunch since Joyce is on vacation. Finally sto...