Monday, June 20, 2011

First Time For Everything

1. Well this might be the SECOND time (China was probably the first), but I am 99% packed for Russia. I don't leave until Thursday morning, but my bags are packed. International travel is stressful enough, I don't need to leave packing until the last minute, even though I'm *sure* I thrive on stress.

2. I am actually... TAPERING. I have never done this before. For everyone that knows me, I am a ridiculously strict creature of habit. I've had the same training schedule since forever. I run the same days of the week regardless if I race or not. In a true moment of insanity, I've decided to change it up this week and NOT RUN all my scheduled runs. Madness. White Nights Marathon... HERE I COME!!


3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is HUGE! I didn't think you had it in you to rest. ;)

    I cannot wait for this trip to happen. I want to see photos of EVERYTHING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *EVERYTHING includes toilets if they have anything strange like in China!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I sign up for your life? Safe travels, girl!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (March 19 - March 25)

Tuesday  (12,786 steps) - Work in the office. Since Ariel is in France, I had to hire a dog walker for the first time in a VERY long time (l...