Friday, January 28, 2011

Five Fact Friday - My Half Marathon Playlist

1. My playlist is down to 39 songs and is 2.4 hours long.

2. There are songs on my race mix that are not on my gym mix - I don't want to get tired of my favorite running songs!

3. The only artists that have more than one song on my race mix are Adam Lambert, Flo Rida, Glee Cast, Ke$ha, Miley Cyrus, New Kids on the Block (who have three songs), Poison, and Taio Cruz.

4. Recently deleted from my playlist after years... "MmmBop" by Hanson.

5. Screenshot of my playlist (try not to judge me, haha):


HAPPY RACING!

8 comments:

  1. I just added Party in the USA a few weeks ago; I like to cycle in some new stuff even if it's silly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my playlist is similar! hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, I'm a 42 year old man and I also have Don't Stop Believin' by Glee Cast. hmmm???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the same with my music - I try to not hear too much of my race music so that when I get it during the race it is fresh and exciting!

    Naturally I have multiples of your multiples - namely Adam Lambert, NKOTB, Flo Rida and Glee!

    I think Mmm Bop is one that I added more recently!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! i will admit, mine has lots of NKOTB as well. new and old stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you don't have Neil Diamond. Seriously. You gotta try it. It's like the whole world becomes your personal musical and you'll find yourself singing aloud, LOUD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahahaha! But why did you delete Hanson? ;)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (March 19 - March 25)

Tuesday  (12,786 steps) - Work in the office. Since Ariel is in France, I had to hire a dog walker for the first time in a VERY long time (l...