Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Week in Review (May 9 - May 15)

Tuesday (10,872 steps) - Work in the office. Another crazy busy day. I did actually get out for a walk at lunch. Took Olive for a walk when I got home. 
Must've met Ben for a beer? No idea.
Wednesday (12,121 steps) - Work in the office. Weather wasn't great for a walk outside, but I did get down to the gym and read on the treadmill. There were tornado warnings and hail threats, thankfully got home without any damage to my car. Took Olive for a walk when I got home. Nothing else?
Thursday (10,423 steps) - Work from home. Lunch walk with Olive. There's now a lake at the bottom of the driveway from all the dumb rain.
Did all my grocery shopping, including a full trunk of items from Costco.
Friday (12,277 steps) - More rain, so we skipped the Wash Park walk and coffee. Work in the office. Walked on the treadmill and read at lunch. Did some deliveries, walked Olive, met Ben for a beer.
Saturday (13,761 steps) - Nice to not have anything to do, but also... what do people do on the weekends? Thought about cleaning, but didn't. Did some deliveries, took Olive for a walk. Met Ben for a "hike" before going to get a beer.

Who knows what else?
Sunday (10,038 steps) - Mother's Day! Ariel brought me coffee and a donut and gave me the sweetest card.

I also was given a wildflower set of Legos, but I told A I would wait for her help putting them together. Did some deliveries, not sure what else. Met up with Ben for a beer? Ariel and I did about half the Legos. Watched TV - in bed relatively early.
Monday (11,482 steps) - Work from home. Finally did all the cleaning I hadn't done over the weekend. Took Olive for a walk at lunch, did my Costco shopping. Ariel and I finished the Legos! Aren't these great?
A had her Academic awards banquet. She received Outstanding Instrumental Music Award for 11th Grade. 

Bittersweet, because she isn't taking orchestra next year because of the lack of an advanced course. Ben and I went to 4 Noses for a beer, then it was a solo dinner at home and more Nip/Tuck reruns. 

Stats:
  • 80,974 steps
  • 0 miles run
  • 0 minutes of cardio
  • 0 minutes of strength

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Southern States 200 (Race Recap)

Mill Creek, GA to Mount Cheaha, AL Friday, April 12 to Tuesday, April 16 200+ mile attempt #8 Weather - Humid and warm Preface This was a la...