Friday, November 5, 2021

Week in Review (October 26 - November 1)

Tuesday (7,915 steps) - Work in the office. There has been construction on Park Avenue for weeks now, and it's ruining my life.
Did a Peloton 15 minute total body workout at lunch that I didn't love at the time and didn't seem that hard, but I was sore for a few days afterward, wtf.
Wednesday (12,398 steps) - Work in the office. Ariel and her friend from XC dressed up like their coaches for a Trick or Treat Street at the school, and it was HILARIOUS - and weirdly accurate.

I die. So funny...
Went to Denver Roost run club after work. I ran with Mo and Colfax again, and it was a really nice night to be out. Run felt pretty hard, but hey, it hasn't even been two weeks since Cloudsplitter, so not really a surprise.
Pretty cool library!


Loved this festive yard!

Those of us that chose to run in costume

Mo thought she could run with the mask on, yet almost passed out just while wearing for this picture, haha
Thursday (9,195 steps) - Work from home. Took Pika for a walk at lunch. That's it?
Friday (10,326 steps) - Wash Park and coffee with the gang before working in the office. Got a fun cookie basket from Ben's mom - glad we got the picture of Jack in the picture - he unfortunately didn't last long :(
I met up with Ben and Greg at New Image. Had we known that it was Trick or Treat street in Olde Town we probably would have picked a different brewery. Parking was a nightmare!
Saturday (20,794 steps) - Slept in! I love not being in peak training. Had an "hour" run on schedule. The first bit was ok, and I even found one of the coveted glass pumpkins! Of course I then had to run with the pumpkin for about 45 minutes, which was rough. Run definitely fell apart towards the end.


HOW am I this sweaty after like 15 minutes?!
Ariel and I started a "Saw" marathon - almost finished all of them in one day! We went for a walk in the evening in hopes of seeing the Northern Lights, but it was way too cloudy. We did see our first owl in a VERY long time, however.
Sunday (9,182 steps) - Slept in again! We waited far too long, but Percy is ready for Halloween!
Finished our last Saw movie. Steph had given me a "fun" run for a workout - run for 3 minutes and 10 seconds with a pumpkin, and to send her pictures after. Ben thought it was going to be super fun to do a big photo shoot out of it - these are my favorites from the walk/run.


Took A to her friend's house to watch more scary movies and trick or treat. 
Thankfully I remembered to ask A to send me a picture, I didn't even get one before she left. They are dressed up as "Men in Black" - cute :)
Did my 45 minute Peloton ride and then Ben and I went to Westminster Brewing for a beer. 
Then we picked up Pho for dinner and headed home to hand out candy - honestly the first time I have done this since Ariel was born!! We didn't have that many come by, but it was fun seeing the kids and costumes.
Monday (15,636 steps) - Work from home. It was FREEZING today. We had our first "snow" although it wasn't quite cold enough to stick. Took Pika for a walk with Ben at lunch and we found another pumpkin! 
I was so cold that I wore two jackets - and did NOT regret it. After I got off work I went for my run, and actually got too hot with what I was wearing. Not a bad run, it was supposed to be "easy" effort, and based on my heart rate and pace that's exactly what I did. 
Another fun skeleton display!
Now that spooky season is over, we are starting our newest Netflix binge - re-watching Breaking Bad since A hasn't seen it. 

Stats:
  • 85,446 steps
  • 13.89 miles run
  • 45 minutes of cardio
  • 15 minutes of strength training (I cannot believe how sore I was after this...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (April 16 - April 22)

Tuesday  (43,134 steps) - the end of Southern States 200 ! After I loaded up my drop bags I was suddenly exhausted. I knew there was no way ...