Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Week in Review (November 20 - November 26)

Tuesday (13,073 steps) - See Day 6
Wednesday (20,295 steps) - See Day 7
Thursday (26,205 steps) - See Day 8
Friday (19,748 steps) - See Day 9 
Saturday (16,957 steps) - See Day 10.
We headed straight to BPCO, and it was raining pretty hard. We planned on spectating the Onesie Beer Mile (Part Twosie). I went for a run before it started, and it was pretty mild.

Of course the wind picked up and by the time the beer mile started it was really cold. I told Phil I would volunteer on the course and I nearly froze to death.

I was cold and exhausted, so we said our goodbyes and headed home. It felt so late... and it was 4:45. Got gas, picked up Panda for dinner, and we were home watching Criminal Minds before I knew it. By 6:30, we decided it was bed time. Ha.
Sunday (14,183 steps) - Even though I woke up a few times during the night, I managed to stay in bed until TEN. It was fantastic. I went for my daily run (thanks to this stupid challenge I've decided to join).

Got back, threw laundry in the dryer and then A and I went to the grocery store and picked up tacos from Torchy's.
More laundry, took a shower (and cleaned the tub), and caught up on all my blogging while watching TV. I am SO happy that I was smart enough to come back on a Saturday so I would have some time to recover from our trip!
Monday (14,646 steps) - Really was not looking forward to going back to work. The morning actually flew by because I was busy getting caught up. The gym finally hired a new trainer and I took the lunch time core class. I've missed the classes!! Went for the daily run before I picked up A at Scouts. Temperatures were actually really nice!
Stats:

  • 125,107 steps
  • 16.5 miles run
  • Lots of walking and one trip to the gym

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (April 16 - April 22)

Tuesday  (43,134 steps) - the end of Southern States 200 ! After I loaded up my drop bags I was suddenly exhausted. I knew there was no way ...