Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Week in Review (July 24 - July 30)

Tuesday (16,070 steps) - Barre express with Gabi. Went to Sloan's for the first time in ages. It was a small group this week. A stuck with me and we tried out some timed intervals that I was considering implementing for my big race!
Wednesday (16,149 steps) - We skipped our regular run in Boulder so we could go to the Denver store because... Runners Roost was filming their first television commercial! I don't know how much (if at all) I will be in it, but it was really fun to be a part of.
Josephine and me (yes, with food in my mouth)
HUGE turnout for the commercial/run club! So fun!
Thursday (13,900 steps) - See Burning River recap
Friday (7,163 steps) - See Burning River recap
Saturday (131,874 steps) - See Burning River recap
Sunday (69,059 steps)  - See Burning River recap.
Once I picked up A, we went to Red Robin for dinner. All I wanted was a burger and some fries. This did the trick! Got home, threw in a load of laundry and fell asleep on the couch.
Monday (11,780 steps) - Nothing. Went to work, picked A up after camp, made dinner, did laundry, went to bed.

Stats:

  • 265,995 steps (so, a lot)
  • 108.3 miles run
  • 1 barre class

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (April 2 - April 8)

Tuesday  (17,510) - Peloton before work in the office. Did my short cross training and left at lunch since Joyce is on vacation. Finally sto...