Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Week in Review (September 22 - September 28)
Tuesday (13,280 steps) - Peloton ride and walk with Ben and Olive before going to work. Gym at lunch for StairMaster, strength training and...
-
It rhymes, therefore it MUST be awesome. I am super excited for my upcoming 50K. It is my FIRST ultra AND also my first trail run. I'l...
-
The 100th Follower Giveaway! Yeah, I know I had my 100th follower a few weeks ago. I was just deciding... what to do for a giveaway. I re...

It's ironic that your "wordless wednesday" post is an screenshot of WORDS. Also, you typed some words. My head is about to explode!
ReplyDeleteI'm laughing at Chad's comment! lol...
ReplyDeleteGood luck getting in with attempt #3!! :) Hope you get it this time around!
Good luck!!
ReplyDelete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow did I miss this!!!!!
ReplyDeleteit will be my 3rd too!
ReplyDeletefingers and toes doubly crossed for you!
ReplyDelete