Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Week in Review (October 27 - November 2)

Tuesday (7,110 steps) - Work in the office. I apparently did nothing else all day.
Wednesday (6,955 steps) - Work from home. 

Exciting news... I signed my side of the papers for the sale of my townhome. Eeek! 
Thursday (10,565 steps) - Work in the office. Buyers signed THEIR side of the documents - officially just a renter! (For now, anyway). Look at a house during my lunch break - wasn't impressed. Sigh. This is a great market for sellers, not fun at all on the buying end.
Friday (10,681 steps) - Work from home. Pika walk in the evening and finally saw an owl for the first time in ages.

Saturday (26,202 steps) - Up early to meet Kristin and Jeramiah in Boulder for a "run" up Green Mountain with the Dirty 30 group. There was very little running, but there WAS a ton of climbing. I didn't have the most fun with the terrain, but it was nice to be out with friends. Fun surprise was my old coach Terri being there. I haven't seen her since spring. 





Ben and Doug met me and Kristin at 4 Noses. 
Later, we took A to the park so she could hang go skating with a friend, then we all went to Kristin & neighbors annual Halloween gathering. 
(This year, complete with lots of social distancing). Still fun!
Sunday (10,599 steps) - No recollection of the day. Assuming we went on dog walks.
Monday (10,815 steps) - Work from home. Nothing else.

Stats:
  • 82,927 steps
  • 8.2 miles run
  • No cross training

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (April 2 - April 8)

Tuesday  (17,510) - Peloton before work in the office. Did my short cross training and left at lunch since Joyce is on vacation. Finally sto...