Monday, September 10, 2018

Day 1 - Wyoming

Thursday

I got off work at 3 and headed home to pick up A and throw the last of our stuff in the car. We were on the road by 3:45. Unfortunately, that was still not early enough to miss the traffic on I-25. (Not sure there ever IS a good time to miss it, however). We stopped for dinner in Laramie at Altitude Chophouse & Brewery. We couldn't decide what sounded good, so we split a burger and a personal pizza. Delicious.

Beautiful sunset on our drive to Rawlins
I had booked a hotel in Rawlins, and we arrived there just before 9:00. Strangest check-in procedure ever - we had to go to the attached diner. Watched some Netflix and in bed relatively early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (April 2 - April 8)

Tuesday  (17,510) - Peloton before work in the office. Did my short cross training and left at lunch since Joyce is on vacation. Finally sto...