Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fast and the Furious

Yasso Treadmill - Wednesday, September 1



I wasn't especially tired, but for some reason my legs were pretty sore. And not in the normal places like calves or quads. Inner thighs. Wonder if that has anything to do with the random weights I had to use in class yesterday.

Not much to say, other than the more sets I do, the more I hate speed work. Le sigh.



  • 10 minutes @ 5.8 mph
  • SIX sets of 4 min @ 7.5 mph & 4 min @ 3.0 mph (added one set since last week)
  • 7 minutes @ 6.2 mph

Followed by "easy" 10 minute run (anything seems slow after THAT workout).

In other running news... Finally got around to tweeking my race mix! Here is the latest:


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your race mix! :)

    Don't you just hate it when you're legs are not really feeling it? Annoys the heck out of me when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have some easy workouts (and at least 1 rest day!) planned now until your race, give your legs some time to recover as you have been working really hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving all the NKOTB and Kenny Loggins, too!
    And I keep noticing this - you have the cutest, tiniest feet. Either that or really flattering shoes!
    ~RR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment on my Apple post. I think I'm going to go with the new shuffle and toss my old one from the top of my office building. I wish they'd suck less, but they make the better product out there.

    Btw, love your race mix!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (March 19 - March 25)

Tuesday  (12,786 steps) - Work in the office. Since Ariel is in France, I had to hire a dog walker for the first time in a VERY long time (l...