I got this gem at lunch today:
A also had a lovely day at school.
Gym was just a cross train day, which meant... AWESOME RACE SHIRT!
Can you spot me?? This is from the Canyonlands Half Marathon, the first half I did, March 20, 2010. Hard to believe I've completed a total of 41 since then. CRAZY!!
- I finally have made my travel arrangements for St. Louis RnR. Surprise back to back race will be registered for soon...
- I have a RLRF double digit run scheduled for tomorrow
- I have no idea how I'll have the time to work if I get that job. I'm already feeling overwhelmed with school and training. How did I ever do this before?!
- I believe A has selected her Disneyland 5k outfit.
- She doesn't know she is running Disney
- Unfortunately the dress she wore for the Beauty and the Beast 5k is so short on her now it doesn't cover her butt. Sad.
- She does, however, want to be matchy matchy with me. YAY!
I'm not ready for summer to end QUITE yet, but near 100 degree weather everyday is a bit much. Can I have some 70s?