Friday, November 9, 2018

Week in Review (October 30 - November 5)

Tuesday (5,880 steps) - Nothing?
Wednesday (9,578 steps) - Halloween! Initially I had thought we might go to run club before trick or treating, but that was crazy talk. Like last year, we went up to Kristin's. I stayed at the house and drank beer and A went out with some of the older girls.
Thursday (8,960 steps) - I had another date... A was actually invited to join, but she (maturely) decided to let me go out on my own. We went back to 4 Noses and had some beer and shared some pizza. He came over after to hang out and watch a movie.
Friday (9,403 steps) - Longest.Day.Ever. Other than getting our aid station ready (LATE), we did nothing.
Saturday (17,636 steps) - Runners Edge! Of course the run was way down in Lone Tree. First run since Javelina, and it was just an easy 4. (And it really WAS easy).
We weren't able to pick up our aid station for a while, so we went to breakfast at Snooze with Janet and Lisa.
Early afternoon we finally started our packing for our UK trip! More TV.
Sunday (22,399 steps) - So I knew it was daylight savings. And we "slept in." RMRR November Trophy Series was at the Arsenal, and we got there at 7:15... only the race apparently didn't start until 9. Whoops. It was probably a good thing that we got there early, they were short on volunteers and A and I spent our extra time helping out with registration. I was a little bit uncomfortable with my 11+ minute start. I decided last minute to not change to a 0:00 start. It was pretty chilly, so I kept my jacket until right before we started. I planned on 2:30/:45 intervals, and they ended up working out pretty well. I ran nearly a minute per mile faster than last year, finishing in around 90 minutes.

Garmin distance - 9.01 miles
Time - 1:30:17
Overall pace - 10:01 (!! wow !!)
Mile 1 - 10:10
Mile 2 - 9:56
Mile 3 - 9:44
Mile 4 - 9:40
Mile 5 - 9:59
Mile 6 - 9:54
Mile 7 - 10:30
Mile 8 - 10:14
Mile 9 - 10:00


Ribbon winners!
Volunteers
After the race & awards we went to the Torchy's Tacos in Northfield with Greg, Zach & Maureen. The rest of the day was spent watching a LOT of TV.
Monday (9,413 steps) - Hm. Nothing.

Stats:
  • 83,269 steps
  • 13.3 miles run
  • 3 trips to the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (April 2 - April 8)

Tuesday  (17,510) - Peloton before work in the office. Did my short cross training and left at lunch since Joyce is on vacation. Finally sto...