Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Week in Review (October 24 - October 30)

Tuesday (9,727 steps) - Barre with Laura at lunch! Ugh, I wish I had more time to get to the lunch classes, but it just takes up too much time. I won't be able to do this very often, which is what I had feared. With no evening gymnastics we decided to go out to dinner and then went grocery shopping. Did a bit of cleaning, in bed early.
Wednesday (16,477 steps) - Run club! A is really close to hitting her 100 club miles for the year. We opted to recreate the Colfax pancake run route since she didn't have a chance to run it. We added on a little distance (since the weather was PHENOMENAL) to end up with just over 4 miles.

Thursday (6,885 steps) - Belmar Halloween run club! Only it was super cold and snowy/wet, so we opted to just hang out in the store and NOT run. I'm pretty sure I ate my body weight in candy though.

On our way home we stopped at Berkeley Park to say hi to Phil, then I spent an hour on a conference call with the ERS crew.
Friday (6,771 steps) - Picked up A right after school so that we could drive to Gunnison. We only stopped once for a selfie/bathroom break at the Collegiate Peaks overlook. A spent the remainder of the drive taking sunset pictures while I drove over the pass.

We arrived at High Alpine at 7 for pizza and a beer. Our hotel was just down the street. We were disappointed to find the pool closed - that was the whole reason I had picked this hotel!!
Saturday (68,929 steps) - Sage Burner 50K - recap to follow.
I wasn't hungry right after finishing, so we made plans with Rich to meet up in Salida to get something to eat before finishing the drive home. A was in charge of finding something and she picked an awesome pizza/microbrewery that was fantastic. Got home just after 9:15. Longest day ever.
Sunday (7,926 steps) - Stayed in bed as long as humanly possible. A made me breakfast (pancakes) in bed, so I managed to not get up until 10:30. We watched a LOT of TV, and finally went out for a walk around 3 because the weather was amazing (and the forecast for Monday was NOT amazing).
Monday (10,068 steps) - New Terrain run club! This was a fun Halloween costume themed run that A really wanted to attend, even thought it was REALLY cold and muddy. Thankfully, the brewery was closing early for an employee party and the run was only 2 miles.

The only brave people out there, apparently



Stats:

  • 126,778 steps
  • 37.4 miles run
  • 1 barre class

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (April 2 - April 8)

Tuesday  (17,510) - Peloton before work in the office. Did my short cross training and left at lunch since Joyce is on vacation. Finally sto...