Week 2 Recap Here
Week 3 Recap Here
Week 4 Recap Here
Week 5 Recap Here
Week 6 Recap Here
Week 7 Recap Here
Week 8 Recap Here
Out of every week since this game started, I paid the LEAST attention this week to what I was stuffing in my mouth. For the first time in a month, I had not one, but two cupcakes. In the same day. I had a sufficient amount of beer again, and didn't really watch my portion sizes. We went to a pizza buffet and I had a JILLION pieces
Tuesday - Barre in the morning, 2 mile (slow) time trial and 2 mile bike ride with A.
Wednesday - Super duper hot run club - only about 2.5 miles.
Thursday - Barre
Friday - Nothing
Saturday - Castle Rock half marathon
Sunday - 6.7 miles of trails with Hope
Monday - Tank top arms & abs/obliques, Chaos, 1.5 mile run
I squeezed in a lot more cross/strength training this week. My biggest success this week is that I don't seem to be hating running as much as I have been over the last month or so. It still feels unnecessarily difficult and a bit painful, but I am not "dreading" running. So there's that.
Weekly Loss - 0.6 pounds
Loss Since April 30 - 11.6 pounds
I am honestly SHOCKED that I still had a loss this week. Moving a bit more must have helped.
- Running was SO much better this week. I didn't have that terrible of a race and I had a great time finally getting out and running some trails this weekend - truly my favorite type of run!
- I am still not as hungry as I used to be. I would like to think that this is because I have been watching my portion sizes and not eating as much.
- We were informed at class last night that next week is the last Chaos class. I am seriously contemplating quitting the gym. I have been going to one for YEARS (Seriously, over 9 years I have been religiously going to one). With my treadmill hate, I haven't been running on one there and they have eliminated all the classes I really feel give me a good workout. A enjoys the daycare there, but at $50ish a month, it seems I could spend the money better elsewhere.
- Related: These damn Fitness Blender videos are KICKING MY ASS. If I can continue to do these at home, I sure don't need to waste my time at the gym. I did the barre workout again this morning and am having a hard time even typing right now.
- Going to a meetup tonight for the first time. Hope I don't get stabbed. It involves my favorite thing... beer! So if nothing else, maybe I can try a new porter?
- Related: sad and lonely now that J has moved out.
- Related: even more sad and lonely with A gone in Texas.
- Related: my house is the cleanest it has been since the last time A was gone.
- Related: I have done a TON of clean sweeping and have gotten rid of a TON of stuff. I need to quit buying things!!!