Tuesday, May 14, 2013

#NotEatingAllTheThings (Week 2)

If you missed the premise and the Week 1 Recap - you can read all about it HERE.

Well, I'll admit that I'm a bit disappointed with the progress this week.

Weight loss - .8 pounds

That's lame. I was on track with all food logging and exercise. Mother's Day dinner/dessert was my only splurge (I refuse to turn down Strawberry Shortcake!).

According to Daily Mile, I ran over 35 miles last week. I also did an hour on the crossramp/elliptical, did my circuit/cross fit/weights class for an hour, and an hour of yoga. So all my activity was there as well.

And yet, barely a loss at all. Blah. I know that weeks have ups and downs, but it seems pointless to turn away cupcakes and chocolate if I'm not seeing results.

Not looking forward to my next weigh in as I'm taking the week (mostly) off from exercise. I'm tired.

I did indulge in half a "Big Kid" grilled cheese sandwich from Panera. Yum

5 comments:

  1. I don't know that you can claim no results yet - we just started!!

    I mean, I know it FEELS like eternity, but....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like we have a lot of things in common right now. I'm trying to really watch what I'm eating too and it's quite frustrating. Trying to be patient though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual, I didn't change my eating habits while injured and I'm sorry now :) contributing factor: thyroid stopped working again (darn, must go find a new PCP).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want you to know that YOUR dedication to #NotEatingAllTheThings has increased my own. I think to myself, "well Becka isn't eating a cupcake, so I don't need one either." So, that's good, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. some weeks will be better than others! -.8 is better than a +.8 :):)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (March 19 - March 25)

Tuesday  (12,786 steps) - Work in the office. Since Ariel is in France, I had to hire a dog walker for the first time in a VERY long time (l...