- 52 miles of that was racing (2 half marathons and 1 marathon)
- 20ish miles of that was a single training run - my greatest accomplishment!
- I only ran 9 days the whole month. And yesterday barely even counts since I only did 2 miles total - really just to test out my ankle/calves.
- Apparently, the ball on the inner part of my right ankle. It's been known to flare up on runs 10-12+ miles. Usually if I tape it, it is ok, but it hurt pretty bad during Eugene.
- Calves, like usual.
- NOT eating all the things. I had a free for all weekend in Eugene, and literally ate EVERYTHING. Donuts, pizza, burgers, fries and a LOT of beer. If I don't want to be a giant fat ass, I'm really going to have to change this. Sigh. So... the land of the un-fun started yesterday, and I will diligently pay attention to what I'm eating and (sort of) count calories. Sigh.
- Still try to rebuild my base - that should help with 4(?) half marathons I am running this month...
- Not sold on doing speed work right now. My pace is so stupidly slow right now and I need to figure out why, before I try to push even more.
- If it ever EVER stops snowing (seriously), I'd like to start going to run club again on Wednesday nights. That will NOT be tonight:
|My backyard at 6:45 am. We should have 4-8" by tonight|