Races Run - 3 (2 half marathons, 1 5k)
PR's Set - Close to the slowest 5k I've ever run. But, really, zero.
Minutes of Plank - 112. I missed 2 days of planks. Still at 4 minute sets. They are still tough, so I will keep time the same for December.
- Today, December 1, is the 4 year anniversary of the last time I smoked a cigarette. I'm REALLY proud of that. That means that I have NOT smoked 29,000+ cigarettes. Instead, I have run over 3,800 miles. Not sure which number amazes me more.
- The Peanut Butter GU I ordered in October finally showed up today. I'll try it during my long run tomorrow.
- It snowed today. I really hate snow. And there is still like 5 months left of winter. That makes me gloomy.
- I got the bill in the mail today for my mammogram and biopsy. Sigh. I have insurance I purchase on my own and a high deductible plan. Just my tests are running me over $900. That probably means I'll have to cancel the Edinburgh Marathon since it's the only trip I haven't booked any travel for :(
- This was my last week of classes. I have finals next week. Crossing my fingers for all A's...