- I ate salad today. But I also had two sliders, french fries, and peppermint bark.
- I purposely schedule my long runs so that I can lounge around all weekend doing nothing.
- Friday night I fell asleep at 9:40 pm while watching "The Hangover 2"
- Saturday night I fell asleep at 9:45. Intentionally.
- A left about 8 hours ago for Texas and I'm already
- Unsure what to do with my freedom
- Positive I will do nothing exciting with my freedom
- I watch episodes of "Criminal Minds" almost every night. The show fills about 40% of my DVR.
- I am addicted to diet soda. Today I've had at least three.
- I had two huge cups of coffee this morning.
- I'm immune to caffeine.
- I've been job searching for almost a year now and still can't seem to find a job I am qualified for that pays more than $11 an hour.
- After racing on New Years Eve, I will have completed 51 races in 2011:
- A one mile invitational
- Seven 5K's (three with A)
- One 4 miler
- One 10K
- 34 half marathons
- One 20 miler
- Four marathons
- One 50k
- One 50 miler
- I drive a Mini Cooper. It gets over 37 mpg.
- I used to live in Austin, TX.
- I adore cheesecake. It might be my favorite dessert ever.
- I could eat pizza every day.
- I could also eat salad every day.
- And sandwiches. Although I rarely have them anymore.
- I don't like egg nog.
- The smell of whiskey makes me puke. Seriously.
- I had to have reconstructive knee surgery after I twisted my knee dancing at a bar.
- I broke my arm when I was in preschool imitating Mary Lou Retton.
- I was in competitive gymnastics from the time I was 10 until I graduated high school - I was even named Gymnast of the Year in my county when I was a senior.
- I speak Spanish and German.
- I was an extra in the tv movie version of "The Shining"
- I joined the track team in 9th grade and quit halfway through the season because I couldn't do the one mile warm up and the only race I ever did I came in DEAD LAST.
Sunday, December 18, 2011
25 Random Things
Tuesday (14,310 steps) - Got there a little late, but went back to the Sloan's Lake Tap & Burger for run club. (We may do this inst...
Tuesday (20,693 steps) - 5:30 am speed work in Lowry. After our warm up jog and drills we headed up the top of the dam for 5 x 1K repeats. ...
Tuesday (14,020 steps) - Did NOT get up early. Was incredibly exhausted after the holiday weekend. After work did a quick/speedy run at the...