|Left was my old door that the HOA made me take down. Right is the new ugly door.|
Wednesday (18,702 steps) - Up early for barre class. It's my one month barre-aversary!!
Thursday (22,211 steps) - Understandably, a rough morning. After work I headed over to Belmar for the Lakewood run club. Yet another walk with Maureen and Colfax. Food and beer at Rocko's after. I managed to get out by 8:30 so that I could go home and do some last minute cleaning.
Friday (14,921 steps) - NO WORK!!!! Tried to sleep in and failed. Went to A's school to finish her registration - how is she already going into 5th grade? Crazy. Then I went to barre class. The best part of my morning was getting a free Santiago's breakfast burrito. Of course I had to keep it in my bag until after class. I immediately headed to the airport where I picked up Heather for our WEEKEND OF FUN!!! We stopped at Snooze for brunch, where we had an hour wait. The food was delicious. Since I had already eaten the burrito, I "only" had the chocolate peanut butter pancakes and a brewmosa.
|Literally drowning in peanut butter|
Saturday (25,198 steps) - Up before 5 am. Stopped at Dunkin for coffee and then drove up to Rocky Mountain National Park. I hadn't been there in probably a decade, but I'm glad we got up there early, as the parking lot at Bear Lake was already half full at 6:30 in the morning. I had printed out a map and we decided to do the "four lake loop." We hiked by Alberta Falls, Dream Lake, then up to Emerald Lake, Nymph Lake, and ended at Bear Lake.
|Nymph Lake - with #allthelilypads|
The weather was great and we had a good time. We stopped in Estes Park for lunch, which was DELICIOUS.
By the time we got home and showered, we pretty much spent the rest of the day on the couch. If I can't run, I might as well sit, right? Dinner at Old Chicago - pizza and more beer. In bed by 9.Sunday (35,450 steps) - Black Hawk "half marathon."
Monday (20,426 steps) - Plans to sleep in, but that kinda failed. Again. Around 8:30 we went over to Lair O' the Bear and did a short 3ish mile hike. Breakfast in Morrison, which was delicious.
- 155,599 steps
- 14.1 miles "run"
- 2 hikes at about 10 miles, lots of walking :(
- 2 barre classes and 30 minutes of stretching
- So obviously, the hip is still not doing great.
- I decided to do the monthly auto-pay of barre to see how it goes. I can't commit to more than that, and don't want to pay per class ($20 a pop!)
- The dude that I went on the 1.5 dates with apparently is a total lunatic. After initially seeming ok with being rejected, turns out, he wasn't. We kept touch via text for about a week and then he started posting immature and childish/rude stuff about me on social media, so now he's dead to me. I hate everyone.