Thursday, February 2, 2012

January Rewind



Miles Run - A.BILLION. Well, almost. My highest mileage month EVER, and the first time I went over 200. Total?? 226.28!!!
Races Run - 4 (1 - Mile with A, 2 half marathons, 1 marathon)
PR's Set - TWO. Well. One PW (hehe, My 3:20ish Tink half was 46 minutes slower than my previous worst). But for REALS, I got a new PR on New Year's Day running a marathon in 4:22:24 - almost a 6 minute best!
Minutes of Plank - 104. I missed five days. I blame run-cations.



What's on the agenda for February? Running even MORE miles. Slow and easy for most of them since I still have this wonky pain in my calves. Only hurts if I push the pace. So, lots of foam rolling. I only have two races scheduled, a local half marathon in two weeks and THE AUSTIN MARATHON in three weeks, where we get to have another matchy matchy race with Kim and Lisa. Should be EPIC.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So impressed with your 226. Austin will be beyond epic, can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! That is a lot of miles! Amazing. Can't wait for the race recap of Austin. I have wanted to visit that city for awhile. Maybe signing up for a race out there would be a great way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's amazing! You are an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um.....you RULE! That is quite the monthly total. So awesome, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You rocked the miles in Jan. and a PR too!

    I'd love to know about your training. What is your secret? I recently started foam rolling. Works wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Becka! Found you thru Kim, and it sounds like we might all be meeting for dinner Sat night! I'm running the Austin half as well. Impressive miles this month! Mine were only about half that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy cow, girl! You were on fire!!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (March 5 - March 11)

Tuesday  (15,597 steps) - Peloton rides before work in the office. Went to the gym at lunch for strength training. After work I had to go to...