KR1; track repeats. Should have been done Monday, but the daycare at the gym was closed on Labor Day. Yes I would have done these even though I did a half the day before. This week the goal was 8x800s with 1:30 RIs. I really thought it would be terrible, but it wasn't NEARLY as bad as the 10x400s. And I met all my goals. Rad.
KR2; mid-tempo run. Sucked. So bad. Well, not THAT bad, but I still think these are way more difficult than a 20 miler or intervals. Bleh. But, I made my pace, so that is good.
2. Matchy, matchy race shirt for Kick Box on Tuesday:
Yep. We sure do go to the gym wearing matching clothes. This one was from the third (and last) Bolder Boulder 10K race, 2010.
3. School. Rocks. I have received As on all graded assignments. Thanks to bringing my textbooks to Cali and doing my readings (ONLY on the plane, I swear), I didn't get behind. Can't believe I'm already done with the first 3 weeks. Crazy!!
4. A - loving her dance and gymnastics classes. And her newest Sparkle Skirt:
5. Finally got my medals all hung up (well, only the Coast to Coast didn't fit):
6. Cooler weather = BOOTS!!
7. A had her Girl Scout meeting tonight. She had a blast doing arts and crafts for 90 minutes. Meanwhile, I may have signed up to be a Troop Leader...
8. Have you been on the Razzy Roo site lately? Use the 10% discount code and link at the top of my page and pick up some gear for your next race... AWESOME headbands, socks, tutus... it's all there!
Tuesday (10,729 steps) - Barre with Gabi! Thankfully, it didn't feel quite as impossible as last week. Hopefully I have not lost ALL my...
Tuesday (14,020 steps) - Did NOT get up early. Was incredibly exhausted after the holiday weekend. After work did a quick/speedy run at the...
Tuesday (29,264 steps) - Now that I have a training plan again, back to regularly scheduled training. I had 7 miles on schedule, and was fe...