Thursday, December 16, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1. I'm sad. A leaves on Saturday to go to Texas to spend two weeks with her dad. :(

2. Work is keeping me BEYOND busy. I have only a few minutes during the day to get online, and it's from my phone so I can't get that much done. I haven't had a job where I actually had constant work to do since... well, long enough that I cannot remember. I got my first paycheck yesterday. Woot!

3. I signed up for the NYC half marathon lottery back on June 17. I found out yesterday that I got in!!




Also... I got tagged in a few "get to know you" type posts, I'll try to get to that this weekend.

5 comments:

  1. $$$$$ takes the pressure off :) So great about your NYC entry! Sad about #1 - will miss the munchkin miles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about A :( it has to be hard to be away from her at this time of year. I look forward to munchkin miles when she gets back.

    And yay on the half!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo for paychecks. Nay to adorable little A leaving her mommy for two whole weeks. :(

    And another extra woohoo for NY!!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (March 19 - March 25)

Tuesday  (12,786 steps) - Work in the office. Since Ariel is in France, I had to hire a dog walker for the first time in a VERY long time (l...