A while back... (maybe longer than a while?) I was tagged in a "get to know you" type post. My job literally has me so busy I can't even get online during the day, and by the time I DO have time to get online, well... my blog following has sucked lately. Exponentially. Anyway, this is back at two of my favorite bloggers:
365 Days of Awesome
Little Fruit Fly in Rainbow Colored Socks
So... the questions I have been given:
1. Who would you most love to run with? and why? - Honestly, I don't think there is anyone I would actually WANT to run with. I don't really know how to run for "fun" and I breathe hard and I'm not very interesting. There are lots of people I'd like to meet and TALK about running with though. (Still one of my favorites is Bart Yasso, whom I had the pleasure of speaking with briefly in Kauai)
2. What's your dream race? Well, honestly, I've already run it. The Athens Classic Marathon in Greece. My first marathon. A destination race. No one to rely on but myself. A rad outfit. A positive attitude. Everything about it was fabulous. If you haven't heard about that, here is a link to my race recap: Athens Classic Marathon
3. Favorite food? Least favorite? Favorites are easy. Pretty much anything with cheese. Grilled cheese, cheeseburgers, cheesecake. Least favorites? Fish, anything that smells like fish. Mushrooms.
4. Would you rather get $1000 or a gift card from your SO? $1000? Really? I can't even fathom. I'd rather have a heart-felt gift than cash or a gift card.
5. Are you done with holiday shopping? Did you stick to your budget? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.... yeah. I haven't even shopped yet. Yeah, I know that today is December 21. Ugh.
6. Proudest moment of 2010? Goals for 2011? Soooo many things that rock about 2010. I'll have to cheat here and post all these answers in my summary of 2010 post. :D
Thanks, everyone for following my blog. Running has taken over my life and it's awesome that I have folks out there to share it with.
PS... if you haven't already entered my giveaway... DO IT NOW!! :D
Tuesday (15,901 steps) - Barre with Kelly. Speed work with Runners' Edge. I was dreading this workout SO MUCH. 20 minute warm up and th...
Tuesday (14,020 steps) - Did NOT get up early. Was incredibly exhausted after the holiday weekend. After work did a quick/speedy run at the...
Saturday, September 24 Granby, CO Half marathon #153 Weather - Overcast, lightly snowing, cold The night before the race, the race di...