Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tag, You're It!

A while back... (maybe longer than a while?) I was tagged in a "get to know you" type post.  My job literally has me so busy I can't even get online during the day, and by the time I DO have time to get online, well... my blog following has sucked lately. Exponentially. Anyway, this is back at two of my favorite bloggers:

365 Days of Awesome
Little Fruit Fly in Rainbow Colored Socks

So... the questions I have been given:

1. Who would you most love to run with? and why? - Honestly, I don't think there is anyone I would actually WANT to run with. I don't really know how to run for "fun" and I breathe hard and I'm not very interesting. There are lots of people I'd like to meet and TALK about running with though. (Still one of my favorites is Bart Yasso, whom I had the pleasure of speaking with briefly in Kauai)

2. What's your dream race? Well, honestly, I've already run it. The Athens Classic Marathon in Greece. My first marathon. A destination race. No one to rely on but myself. A rad outfit. A positive attitude. Everything about it was fabulous. If you haven't heard about that, here is a link to my race recap: Athens Classic Marathon

3. Favorite food? Least favorite? Favorites are easy. Pretty much anything with cheese. Grilled cheese, cheeseburgers, cheesecake. Least favorites? Fish, anything that smells like fish. Mushrooms.

4. Would you rather get $1000 or a gift card from your SO? $1000? Really? I can't even fathom. I'd rather have a heart-felt gift than cash or a gift card.

5. Are you done with holiday shopping? Did you stick to your budget? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.... yeah. I haven't even shopped yet. Yeah, I know that today is December 21. Ugh.

6. Proudest moment of 2010? Goals for 2011? Soooo many things that rock about 2010. I'll have to cheat here and post all these answers in my summary of 2010 post. :D

Thanks, everyone for following my blog. Running has taken over my life and it's awesome that I have folks out there to share it with.

PS... if you haven't already entered my giveaway... DO IT NOW!! :D

4 comments:

  1. I guess we know what you will be doing tomottow...!! 2 days left to shop..come on get going!!!! I hare to shop with a passion and I am done! you got this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, were we separated at birth?? Food -- grilled cheese I could eat every single day - more than once a day - and never get sick of it. Fish? Never tried it. Even when I wasn't a vegetarian you couldn't get me near seafood! I accidentally ingested a mushroom once. Ugh, it was horrible! Slimy - tasted like the fungus that it is. Keep those away!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best part about grilled cheese is the cheese that escapes and gets all crispy. Mmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these kind of posts! It is nice to get to know you a little better:)

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (March 19 - March 25)

Tuesday  (12,786 steps) - Work in the office. Since Ariel is in France, I had to hire a dog walker for the first time in a VERY long time (l...