Tuesday - Tank Top Arms, Abs & Obliques, Butt & Thigh, Feel Good Stretching.
Wednesday - 2ish mile bike ride with A, Little Black Dress Boot Camp and Slim HIIT Cardio videos.
Thursday - SPEED WORK! I had planned on 800's, but I am in NO shape for that. I ended up doing a bunch of 400's and they were NOT the most awful ever. Butt & Thigh, Tank Top Arms, Little Black Dress Boot Camp, Abs & Obliques
|I did .1 at a 6:58 pace and ALMOST DIED. Respect to my fasty readers!|
Saturday - Mt. Sneffels half marathon
Monday - Progressive treadmill run - 7.35 miles at an overall sub 11 pace!! This was actually really great and I would have run more if I had time. I started watching American Horror Story and it made the time FLY by.
Weekly Gain - 0.6 pounds
- My first gain since my Birthday weekend!
- I'm supposed to be in "maintain" mode so I guess this is ok.
- I did NOT count calories at all and I pretty much ate whatever the heck I wanted all weekend.
- This was not nearly as hard as I thought it would be. Once I started eating less, I was hungry less. WHO KNEW?
- I have not increased my miles as a way to boost weight loss. I have, however, incorporated a lot of strength training and toning and I think that has helped as well.
- I did #eatallthethings this weekend and what it taught me... I will eat what is in front of me. So if I want to maintain I just need to not go crazy. I had a stomach ache pretty much the whole weekend as a result of my indulgences.
- Beer... trying to cut back. It is still out of hand.
- But... I think the results speak for themselves - after 100 days:
- I hate my job. I should really be looking for something else... but I'm so lazy :(
- I've been trying to not talk to J, but every 5 days or so there is an exchange of texts or emails and it usually leaves me really ragey and angry. The end result is I'm apparently really immature and HAVE TO get the last word in. Which doesn't ever make me feel better and doesn't help the situation.
- Related: I'm apparently a Twitter stalker, so until I get this all under control I'm not going back.
- I'm working on this:
And... because I'm crazy, I decided to sign up for a 100K... It's not my fault! Registration was 50% off and the race is put on by the same group of people that do the Moab race I love: