Tuesday - 2ish mile bike ride with A. Tank top arms, Abs & Obliques, Little Black Dress Boot Camp, Butt & Thigh videos.
Wednesday - Run club! 3.25 fast(ish) miles with Heather. Felt pretty good! We had 5 runners that were heading up for Leadville, so of course it is fitting that New Balance was there with the Leadville 1210 to try. And I LOVED THEM.
Friday - 2 hour deep tissue massage, followed by drinks with a co-worker.
Saturday - 14.78 long run with Hope.
Met up with Hope and her daughter for lunch and back to school clothes shopping. And then... a night of bar hopping with same co-worker.
|These are my new Leadville 1210's!! I got them for only $70 on eBay (NEW!!) - Wore for 6 miles and LOVED them.|
Weekly Loss - 0.8 pounds
Thoughts on the Week
- Still no food tracking. Appetite has sort of resumed over the last few weeks. Could be a bit of an increase in my mileage?
- Food highlights this week? Red velvet pancakes from IHOP, sweet potato fries, Big Kids Grilled Cheese from Panera, Pho!!!
- The beer is still incredibly out of control.
- As for running, I am so happy that it has not been terrible lately. A few months ago I posted about "lack of a base" and I'm sure that running MORE makes it not as bad?
- Related: My IT band has been bugging a bit. Trying to stick and stretch so I don't end up where I was last summer.
- A race has FINALLY used my picture for a promo!! Remember when I ran IMS Arizona in February?? There I am on the end!
- I haven't talked to J in over a week. He keeps trying to be "friends" and every once in a while hang out together. That is just not going to work for me. Or A.
- Also, I HAVE A SECOND GRADER!!