Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wordless Wednesday


Looks like L registered for me, because I sure didn't have the money. THANK YOU!!

7 comments:

  1. i've heard nothing but great things about this race--- awesome that L registered for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran it last year and am running again this year! Love this race. I can't believe how fast it sold out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun!!! I hope you don't mind crowds, this race has many runners!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a blast!! Maybe one day I will be able to run this far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a blast!! Maybe one day I will be able to run this far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, heard this sold out in hours this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! MCM is very close to the top of my races to run list.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (September 22 - September 28)

Tuesday  (13,280 steps) - Peloton ride and walk with Ben and Olive before going to work. Gym at lunch for StairMaster, strength training and...