Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Good and The Better (Twofer Tuesday)

1. Luckily what has worked for me in the past worked for me again. I managed to get in to see the doctor Friday afternoon. Briefly explained the problem, I suggested we start with the same prescription I've had in the past (muscle relaxers). It took about 48 hours, but I'm back to normal (after sleeping literally 80% of the weekend).

2. P90X is continuing to kick my butt. I cannot believe that a home DVD is actually THIS good. As I have already said, I'm not doing it to lose weight (I've been at my same weight for years), I'm just trying to get a little more toned, and a little stronger. I have to say that I think it's working... I absolutely am NEVER sore after lifting weights on my own. Almost every morning I've woke up thinking... "Wow. I hurt." I like that.

Think I should add that I'm still continuing my normal gym/exercise routine, and that I'm attempting to just ADD P90X into the mix. I'm not sure if that is good or bad... I'm only on week 2 of the P90X program.

Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (March 19 - March 25)

Tuesday  (12,786 steps) - Work in the office. Since Ariel is in France, I had to hire a dog walker for the first time in a VERY long time (l...