Thursday, March 3, 2011

Facts About February

Miles Run - 100.69
Races Run - 4 (1 marathon, 1 half marathon, and a four mile race, and an untimed 5K)
PR's Set - 2 (shave 4.5 minutes off my 4 mile time with a 35:25, and 14 minutes off my marathon time with a 4:28:15)
Minutes of Planks - 23

I didn't run as much in February as I had planned. I took a few extra rest days at the beginning of the month to recover from a severe cold. And then of course, took an extra day off after the marathon. All things considered, I'm pleased with the amount of miles I squeezed in.

Overall, I had a pretty awesome month! I was pretty nervous about running my second marathon since I was going to be traveling and running alone. It went FANTASTIC! And although I didn't have the best race for the Princess Half, I got to experience running with A for her first 5K, and that was truly priceless.

3 comments:

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (April 2 - April 8)

Tuesday  (17,510) - Peloton before work in the office. Did my short cross training and left at lunch since Joyce is on vacation. Finally sto...