Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Week in Review (September 10 - September 16)

Tuesday (13,371 steps) - Peloton ride and walked Olive before going in to the office. I actually had planned on being remote, but then I remembered that the building was catering in lunch, so I figured I might as well go.
DELICIOUS.
I still went to the gym after eating that giant plate of food. Most steps on the StairMaster yet - climbed the Sears Tower!

Walk with Olive when I got home.
Wednesday (18,078 steps) - Walked Olive before going in to work. I did my run at lunch and it was... hard. It's always hard to run downtown for some reason. 
Walk with Olive when I got home.
Thursday (10,557 steps) - Busy morning. Had to drive to Golden to pick up A and take her to the dentist. We got coffee after.
I went home and discovered that the animals had killed our first mouse of the season.
Took Olive for a walk.
I also had a dentist appointment in the afternoon. Torchys?
Friday (11,439 steps) - Took Olive for a longer walk in the morning.
While I was on the walk I got a text from Ben that he got rear-ended on his way to work. UGH!! I went into the office. I had plans to go to lunch with Nicole and told Ben he should just Lyft to my office, which he did. After lunch I went home and finished out the day working there. 
Saturday (16,002 steps) - Late morning run at Mt. Sanitas with Terri and Larry. I had plans to do a few repeats for some higher vert.

Thankfully Ariel reminded me that Amanda's baby shower was TODAY and I cut the run short so I could rush home and shower before driving us all there. We hardly knew anyone, but we still stayed the whole time and I had the closest guess to the number of gummy bears in the bottle, so I won a prize, yay! Pretty sure we went to 4 Noses and I think we watched a movie.
Sunday (31,091 steps) - We went to Dutch Bros. and then dropped Ariel off at her dorm before driving up to Centennial Cone for our run. I finally have remembered that it is a 12 mile loop, not 10. We did start a lot later than we should have, and it was HOT.



Barely saw a dozen people, and I like that there are no bikes on foot traffic days. We headed out to the airport to pick up Ben's rental car, which was a HUGE pain. Then we went to Parry's for a snack and a beer and then took Olive for a walk. We watched "Trap" and it was a bit disappointing. 
Monday (19,309 steps) - Work from home. I went on my run a bit early, and thankfully it was not horrible, although it was pretty warm. 
Took Olive for a walk and saw a snake!
My day lasted FOREVER since I had taken my lunch so early. Olive was exhausted too.
Met Ben at 4 Noses after work and then I went home to walk Olive while he picked up pizza. First costumed run of the season!
Watched "The Watchers" and went to bed a bit early.

Stats:
  • 119,577 steps
  • 28.09 miles run
  • 11.84 miles walked
  • 57 minutes of cardio
  • 20 minutes of strength

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (September 10 - September 16)

Tuesday  (13,371 steps) - Peloton ride and walked Olive before going in to the office. I actually had planned on being remote, but then I re...