Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Week in Review (May 9 - May 15)

Tuesday (10,737 steps) - Nothing. A had gymnastics and got her obligatory participation ribbon for the spring session.
Wednesday (19,890 steps) - Sculpt in the morning, then took A for her semi-annual dentist appointment before school.  Denver run club after work. Weather was weird so I wore a singlet and thin jacket, which ended up being perfect. Dave joined A, Mo, Colfax and me for the 3.5 mile Belcaro loop. Fun night!

Thursday (15,689 steps) - Belmar run club, big loop.

The Mizuno shoes matched my skirt perfectly!!
Headed right home after so we could pack for Grand Junction.
Friday (11,647 steps) - My last day at my job. Janna took me out to lunch at La Loma. Tried very hard  to get all my work done as I was leaving early so we could get out of town.
Saturday (34,930 steps) - Rabbit Valley half marathon.
By the time we got to Denver we were both hungry. I had a birthday reward from Old Chicago's so we shared a pizza and an appetizer.
Sunday (14,765 steps) - Met Mo and Colfax in Louisville so we could do a short trail run Mo had never run on the Singletree trail and we all enjoyed it.



After the run we went to Runners Roost Louisville for some Mother's Day yoga. I found it a little boring, but stretching is always good. There was a raffle afterword's from Brooks and Mo won the shoes! Since she doesn't wear PureFlows she decided to give her free pair to A, since that is what she's been running in the last few years.

We went home to shower and get ready for our next activity - lunch and drinks with Lisa! She picked us up at 12:30 and we went to Kokopelli down the street. A and I both got "small" pizzas - mine was BBQ chicken and hers a breakfast pizza. We spent a few hours there before heading back to our house to chat for a bit longer. A and I started the series "13 Reasons" on Netflix.
Monday (10,455 steps) - Day one of the new job and I had to be there at 8:30. I got there about 15 minutes early and spent all day training. Two of my attorneys took me out to lunch at Earl's, which was delicious. Picked A up at her last Scouts meeting of the year and quick trip to the grocery store.

Stats:

  • 118,113 steps
  • 23 miles run
  • Only one barre class and some yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (April 2 - April 8)

Tuesday  (17,510) - Peloton before work in the office. Did my short cross training and left at lunch since Joyce is on vacation. Finally sto...