Thursday (23,102 steps) - Hypothetically planned on six miles. Stayed in bed a bit too long and did my 5 mile route. The best part about the "new" route is that I get to run all of the back 2.5 on trails, except for maybe a half mile. Anyway, I tested out my new New Balance Zantes, and I think I really like them!
Friday (15,405 steps) - REST DAY!!! We went to dinner at Sweet Tomatoes and watched TV. Made mini Thin Mint cheesecakes. Perfect rest day.
Sunday (14,606 steps) - Daylight savings. Urgh. I woke up discombobulated and confused as to why it was so dark. Oh yeah. Wanted to do a short recovery run, felt like crap, did the small loop around my neighborhood. Excitement was seeing some coyotes.
|All the Roosters! (And A)|
|Lisa, Maureen, Dan, Carol, Heather, and A|
|Jen, me, Maureen, Heather, Ang, A and Lisa in front|
Monday (10,130 steps) - WIND. Again. I knew it was going to be awful because I had been watching the weather. Didn't feel like running, so I didn't. After I picked up A at Scouts we went to our community HOA meeting. Never having lived in an HOA regulated neighborhood, I had no idea what to expect. I didn't think it was that boring, A disagreed. After dinner I did an upper body video AND a butt/thigh video. Crazy!
- 154,798 steps
- 42.7 miles run (49 miles on schedule. Interestingly, as I'm going back through my training plan and Strava stats, I was only scheduled to run 20 miles on Saturday, and we both thought we had 22 on schedule...)
- No cross training
- 57 minutes of strength/stretching
- Anyone else at that point in the year where they feel really overwhelmed??? All of a sudden it seems like I have a jillion things going on and I am having a hard time remembering what all my obligations are.
- Related... A has now added soccer to the list of things she wants to participate in. Sheesh. Our tiny little bit of free time is practically non-existent.
- Related. Oh yeah. And gymnastics. This week she is being assessed to see what level she can sign up for.
- Time. What's that?