Wednesday (21,795 steps) - Early morning run, and again, pretty darn warm!
Thursday (19,276 steps) - Actually got up early enough for 5 miles! It went pretty great until the last mile when the wind really picked up and it was ridiculously cold.
Friday (17,183 steps) - Been exhausted lately, so I slept in this morning. A had a Girl Scout sleepover after school, which worked out nicely since I had to stay late at work. Grr. Attorney's are the worst at time management! Stopped and picked up some pho for dinner.
Saturday (24,699 steps) - I had to pick A and her friend up by 7 from her sleepover. After dropping off her friend I had to take the car in to get new brakes. I ran home (the long way), and then after shower/breakfast, A and I jogged back to pick up the car. Not a bad way to get in 8 miles.
Monday (20,032 steps) - "Slept in" and then went for a run around 9:30. I was expecting it to feel warmer being in the upper 30's... I jumped on some of the trails on the way back, but the single track was very rutted and icy, so after about 3/4 of a mile I got back on the sidewalk. Last few miles were pretty great.
- 152,573 steps
- 40.2 miles run. ???? that's crazy!!
- No cross training (unless ice skating counts)
- 71 minutes of strength/stretching
- Meh. Other than frustration at random expenses (vet and car), not too much going on right now.
- Really really really looking forward to spring. Yes, I know it's a billion years away, but I'm ready for it.