Wednesday - Fun night at run club! Newton was the sponsor and I tried the new "Aha" - which I didn't especially love. A bit more narrow in the toe box, so not for me.
Thursday - Like last year on September 11, I ran 9.11 miles. Always lacking in time, I had to split my run into two segments, during lunch and after work.
Friday - Shockingly, pizza and beer.
Saturday - Up early to do a trail run on North Table. It was CHILLY, and I actually wore long sleeves for this run! It was in the upper 30's when I left the house and only mid 40's when I finished.
After breakfast and a quick shower, we headed up to Mount Falcon for a hike with A's Girl Scout troop.
Sunday - Nothing.
Monday - 4.1 mile progressive run on the treadmill during lunch. CHAOS after work.
|If Target can put out the Halloween candy, I can start wearing Halloween apparel|
Weekly Miles Run - 30.11 (very high considering I had no races)
Minutes of Cross Training - 60
Minutes of Strength - None
Weekly Loss - 2.2 (117.6)
- When I for REAL use the FitBit how it is intended (logging EVERY calorie) and not going under, I can apparently lose a bit of weight. (FYI, I am certainly still eating, calories for each day: T-1615, W-1390, T-1697, F-1851, S-2577, S-1627, M-1741).
- Like I learned the last time I wanted to lose a few pounds, nothing has to be CUT OUT... just don't be unreasonable (which sometimes is hard, I am for REAL a bottomless pit).
- We are having a lot of fun with Batman Sour. He seems to be mellowing out (sort of).
- Wish me luck - I have that interview... tomorrow!
- I have been selected to be an Orange Mud ambassador! You have seen my posts about my sweet jet pack, and now the benefit is that I can offer a discount to you! Order yours here and code BECKASPEEPS will save you 10%!